Without any doubt the smell and curb appeal of the brand-new vehicle, to its shiny paint, clean interior, and when everyone around you see it gives a feeling of joy and pride. A new vehicle is a kind of status symbol that allows the entire world knows that you have arrived. Cosmetics aside, the new vehicle also has some benefits, but it is better to go used cars in santa maria and get better value for your money.
Here are some top reasons why you must consider buying the used car:
- Save money on its purchase price – providing you can let go the new vehicle smell.
- Certified pre-owned– used cars that are reconditioned & offer warranties – provide “like new” car condition.
- Lower rates of insurance, as the key factors when it comes to the cost of vehicle.
- You may drive the “better” vehicle than you think you can afford otherwise.
- Attractive car financing options –lower -rate loans – on several vehicles for the qualified buyers.
- Today’s cars & trucks stay reliable longer that has contributed to increasing age of the cars on roads to around 11.6 years.
- Depreciation is less with the cars that is 3 years old.
- Detailed car history reports as per vehicle identification number will be available from the certified companies.
Should You Go For a Used or New Car?
When you are considering if you must buy a used or new car, you must consider both your upfront price and ongoing costs. Certain things you will be responsible to pay with the used or new car include:
- Taxes, title & fees at closing
- Down payment
- Gas and oil
- Car insurance
- Property tax
The new car might cost you very less in the terms of car repairs, for first some years. But, when the car require any major repairs or upkeep you might be prepared to trade in. The used car might cost you a little more for the maintenance but less in interest charges on the loan in case you consider paying in cash.